Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Some ideas for Umbrella swarm l4d2 (not 6.0)

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2017, 01:18 PM by monarh. Edit Reason: Forgot stuff )

Hello its monarh here.
I've been playing umbrella swarm for quite a while tested all weapons checked all scenarious and i felt that there should be something more.
Firstly i think we need more knife upgrades,baseball bat knife upgrade is like the oldest thing its been for very long time and not even usercs server. I think it would be really awesome to see like giant mace upgrade or scythe or maybe even like shovel XD

Second is m249 the machine gun upgrade is just garbage i believe that even not upgraded one is much better ;a

Thirdly is zombies(terrorists /shop) im pretty sure cause of the supply boxes no one ever buys hp and armor,considering that for ct's it gives revive on max cash,which is top tier thing. I think that in that shop we could like buy the class that we want for example boomers are good but not that good compared to like witch so prices could be 2000$ for boomer 3500$ for witch or maybe even more and like 16000$ for tank.

Lastly i think everyone would like to see like "Medkits" because they are really awesome especialy for Non-Vip players because if you get hit by spitter many people really don't like to pay cash just to maybe survive for little longer and i think they would be happy to have another way to heal themselves instead of paying huge amount of money.

Thats all i got for now,maybe if you guys will like this i might think on some more anyway thanks for reading and have a good day ! ^.^
PS. I know my english sucks morning cock but please bear with me its not my native :/

(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏)             (\__/)         /\__/\                       One confession.....
  ( , ,)( , ,).              (>’.'<)      (=^ . ^=)                Is such...
 ¯**´¯**´¯        (")_(")       (“)_(“)_/          Perfection!

i agree, these are nice ideas..would love to see those in server.

@monarh btw ur signature animals feets are abit too much in right lol Big Grin

Your english is just good Smile

@Infamous thank you, tho its not really related to topic XD

(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏)             (\__/)         /\__/\                       One confession.....

hmm i will try fix more
ps: im trying to make usercs umbrella best one in world Wink so please post more suggestion for us

No support via pm, contact me skype: dexter-dz-

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 12:12 PM by Frost.)

Your suggestions are good, but there is one debatable:
* Medkit. Although could mean players, especially lower level ones would have essentially more capability of killing a zombie and surviving, it would also mean a greater unbalance towards zombies. By playing in the server for couple of minutes, I could already tell that with those upgraded weapons zombies could've been killed with couple of shots (humans dealt a lot of damage to zombies). If there're group of zombies, sure, medkit would be really handy, but if there's specifically multiple humans against one zombie, it wouldn't stand a chance.

In conclusion I disagree with this specific suggestion.

(Off-Topic):
Mentioning that your english ''sucks'' apparently isn't really appicable here. Given that majority (even the staff) isn't the best at english.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 04:07 PM by monarh.)

@Frost Don't offense but going as zombie alone against more than one human is just suicide i hope people already knew that before going to fight the survivors and also sometimes(actualy it is pretty common) that single zombie who is skilled enough can and will kill whole team with just one time spawn. I already have seen it quite some times and actualy performed that kind of thing myself Tongue

@monarh, well you couldn't parcticullary invovle ''skill'' in this state. Zombies don't have ''long-jump'' nor parachute, nor multi-jump aviable on that server, therefore the only thing they could do is to dodge the bullets. Indeed one zombie could theoretically kill the whole enemy team, but that've be more believable if enemies would either be newbies or on first levels. Also, you didn't kinda get my point there, my idea was that a single zombie were to be against let's say... 2 humans. He could still kill them, but if they were to have medkits, it would just make that possibility even more harder.

If medkits were to be added, they should most definately be either hard to get or you couldn't obtain much HP from the usage of it.

I like your suggestions Monarh. I reckon all of those would be improvements.