Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Admin abuse Oussama

Admin name: OU$$AMA
Demo or picture: https://imgur.com/a/IB5FM
What did he do?: He voted for maps, and changed it, well it was admin abuse i could say.
Admins steam id and/or IP adress ,if you got it (status / amx_ip): STEAMID: STEAM_1:0:532877090

If he started the vote before the default vote had started and had been decided, then it's fine. And if he firstly created a vote, wether to change the map or not, you can't really see any of these in your screenshot, would be better, if you provided a demo.

I Voted map after no timeleft
and i chosse vote map bcz nextmap is bad and player dont love play this map and i will vote The desire of players

(04-15-2018, 09:41 PM)oussama el Wrote: I Voted map after no timeleft
and i chosse vote map bcz nextmap is bad and player dont love play this map  and i will vote The desire of players

Make sure to follow these steps, before you decide to change the map:
1. Start a vote (not a votemap directly, but a simple vote) - amx_vote, so you'd have a clear mind wether players want the map to be changed or not.
2. Start a map vote (amx_votemapmenu - which would include at least 4 maps to choose from and would be good, if similar version maps wouldn't repeat).

Keep in mind:
*You cannot start a vote, if the auto vote was already determined or has just started (so you have to start it before the auto vote).
*You cannot directly vote for a map, firstly you have to vote a question wether players want a different map or not (that is - yes or no possible anwers).
*You cannot start a map vote just after the previous map changed, so you essentially have to wait, when there're 5-7 minutes left on that specific map.

You won't be warned, but make sure to follow these steps and... I guess rules, if you want to evade being warned or punished.
Thread closed.