Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

New Server furien + gunxp mod comming

Hi ther :Smile i have got many suggestion in my skype about making furien + gunxp so i maked it and now will be online in 1/2 days so make your self ready guys and we need some donation for make some plugins hard core and ty advance

No support via pm, contact me skype: dexter-dz-

If you could, edit the post so it sounds more formal. Copy this:

Hello there. I had gotten several requests in my Skype to make a Furien + GunXP server, so I made it, and it shall go online in a few days (1/2), so embrace/prepare yourselves. Also, we would need some donations to make some custom plugins.
Thanks
-Dexter

That would show a great, formal post.

Wag one, gang gang, suck on my left nipple.

@Fresh I don't really think that formal is that important, given that most of the topics, posts or threads are unformal after all. It is a bit confusing and I had to read it a few times to completely catch the idea, but eventually I did!

Sadly, I have no clue what "furien" means and that nobody didn't bother to explain about it. In fact, I have never even seen it, let alone heard of it. Is it a zombie mode, regular (shooters) mode or something like that?

Non the less, I hope it is going to be fun and can't wait for the new server!

Some questions:
Will it replace any of the current servers or will it be seperated?

And how is it going to be different from the current l4d2 and umbrela swarm gunxp servers?

What will the server itself offer (what kind of futures - which are not seen on other servers - will be seen on this server specifically)?

What if the server will be inactive (as deathrun and the second zombie plague currently is), will you think of something new, update the server or just get rid of it?

Will you listen to players suggestions, if they have something to suggest, which could be implemented in the servers? (I'm talking about all servers, not only this specifically).

From the point of view, would this server or "gamemode" be considered as more fun or more worth the time spending on there, than other current servers?

If it's going to be a zombie based gamemode, are the classes going to be similar or the same as they are in l4d2 and umbrela or they'll be completely different?

Will the weapon upgrades be something special, which hasn't been seen on other usercs servers?

Why gunxp specifically, why not try other popular-ish gamemodes?

Furien is a better version of NightCrawler. Furien is also a mix of Zombie Mod and Normal Shooter. A furien (terrorist) goes around running, hiding and killing players. They have a very fast speed and low gravity. And the CT's will have to look around and shoot at the furiens.

If there are any more questions about the gamemode "Furien", just reply to here.

Wag one, gang gang, suck on my left nipple.

I've been waiting this server to comeback.
I can't wait Smile
-Im The One

(12-30-2017, 10:10 PM)DeXTeR Wrote: Hi ther :Smile i have got many suggestion in my skype about making furien + gunxp so i maked it and now will be online in 1/2 days so make your self ready guys and we need some donation for make some plugins hard core and ty advance
nchlh tkamal o server  o ttalta bina hh <3

(01-13-2018, 07:58 AM)Dz Gaming Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 10:10 PM)DeXTeR Wrote: Hi ther :Smile i have got many suggestion in my skype about making furien + gunxp so i maked it and now will be online in 1/2 days so make your self ready guys and we need some donation for make some plugins hard core and ty advance
nchlh tkamal o server  o ttalta bina hh <3

Ana mo fahmk !!!

[Image: lol.gif]