Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[Guide] rules - zombie plague.

Rules futured in this thread is or is not futured in the official rules section, this is only my perspective, what I suggest you to obey to evade any sort of punishment (severe or not).
Nontheless, the official rules are located here: http://usercs.net/rules

>> ZP [zombie plague] <<
Lasermines.

DO NOT:
> place/set lasermines in air.
> destroy or damage other player lasermines as a human.
> place/set lasermines on top of each other or against each other.
> block or stuck other players with lasermines.
> block any props with lasermines.

PUNISHMENTS:
First stage: a warning.
Second stage: slay (if you don't comply after being warned).
Third stage: prohibitation from the server from 10 minutes to 6 hours (it all depends how severely you broke these rules or on admin himself).

Suicide.

DO NOT:
> suicide to evade death from another player.
> suicide to force someone becoming a first zombie (if you're a first zombie).
> suicide deliberately to become a zombie (infected).

PUNISHMENTS:
First stage: a warning (most likely not).
Second stage: prohibitation from the server from 30 minutes to 4 hours (it all depends how severely you broke these rules or on admin himself).

Retry (leaving, joining server).

DO NOT:
> leave the server before dying, aka ranking.
> retry the server, if you're first or the last zombie alive (if you do - wait 10 minutes before joining back again).
> retry the server, if you're nemesis or a survivor (if you do - wait 10 minutes before joining back again).

PUNISHMENTS:
First stage: a warning (preety unlikely).
Second stage: prohibition from the server from 15 minutes to 12 hours (it all depends how severely you broke these rules or on admin himself).

Camping.

DO NOT:
> camp/stay at a place, where zombies cannot get to.
> simply camp as a zombie (do your mission as you're supposed to).

PUNISHMENTS:
First stage: a warning (possible up to 2 times).
Second stage: slay (possible up to 2 times).
Third stage: prohibition from the server from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.

Teamplaying.

DO NOT:
> teamplay with an enemy team player.
> collect ammo packs/exp/prestiges, by allowing to shoot each other.

PUNISHMENTS:
First stage: a warning (possible up to several times).
Second stage: prohibition from the server from 1 hour to 12 hours.

---------
Remember, these are just the rules I consider to be most important ones and those who you have to follow. These punishments aren't an obligatory, they are simply from my and other staff member perspectives.
The main reason I made this is because I'm more that sick of disclaiming people that they're breaking the rules and repeating the same sentences, regarding these rules given above. I know this won't change their attitude, but at least maybe someone will spend their time (couple of minutes, to be honest) and read these rules and what punishments they could expect from, at least, me.

Thanks a lot for reading this and hopefully there won't be any misunderstanding.

how can i remember all of these rules ?

(12-08-2017, 11:29 AM)poseidon Wrote: how can i remember all of these rules ?
I'm not asking you to remember all of these rules, but to have a perspective and to understand what exactly isn't allowed and what punishments you could expect from me.
It's completely up to you whether you memorize these rules or not, I won't force to do that to anyone, but memorize them or not - you won't evade punishment with that reason, you would still get punished.

And it's simple... just remember what not to do and especially if you have been playing zombie plague for years, you shouldn't have any problems remembering the rules from other communities.
Not to mention I'm sick of explaining to almost every single player if he breaks the rule and what exactly is not allowed and why.