Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Giveaway [Super Admin].

I figured to make a giveaway contest, especially if there hasn’t really been one yet. Anyone (who hasn’t got the rank already) can enter it if they want to, there’s not going to be any challanges, you just have to follow the steps given below.

ENTRANCE
The giveway entrance will last for aproximately a week. You basically have to include your in-game nick and type a random number from 1 to 50.

Template (include this - it's an obligatory):

Your in-game nickname:
Why do you want to enter the giveaway?:
A random number (1-50, e.g. 25):
Wishes to other contestants: 

Example (do not copy this):

Your in-game nickname: Frost
Why do you want to enter the giveaway?: Because I want to help the server, free it from the cheaters or rule breakers in general.
A random number (1-50, e.g. 25): 13
Wishes to other contestants: good luck!

TIME
The giveaway starts today (01/12/2017) and it will end on (09/12/2017) 12:00 - GMT +2.
PRIZE
A super admin for one moth (which costs 4-5 euros). There’s only going to be one winner.

RULES
You can only comment(post) once, so choose your number whisely.
Don’t create multiple accounts just to get an advantage, you will be disqualified.
Don’t choose multiple numbers, choose only one.

NOTE
After winning and recieving your super admin, you will be completely responsible for your own actions.
You will recieve super admin in every usercs server.
The winner will be announced publicly in this thread after the competition will end.
Your admin will be bought during the time of that day, but if you don't recieve it - contact me privately.
Don't copy the whole information, only copy the template.

Thanks for competing and wish all of you the best!

Name: Seriouslyyyy
Number: 23
Why? I would love to experience the ultimate position and also help the current admins and owners clean up from bots, cheaters and any kind of rule violators.
Wish? I hope everyone has a great holiday season Smile

Your in-game nickname: REVOLUTION

[b]Why do you want to enter the giveaway?: Want to protect All @DeXTeR Server and do the task

A random number (1-50, e.g. 25): 26
[/b]

Wishes to other contestants: I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE LUCK  Smile  

From REVOLUTION  Wink

Your in-game nickname: Confingas

Why do you want to enter the giveaway?: Because I never had win a single giveaway and I hope I'll win this time and to keep servers safe from hackers, etc..

A random number (1-50, e.g. 25): 34

Wish you all good luck!

my name : {THeKILLer}
why i want ? : cuz i want make usercs.net clear form cheater.
my number : 33

[Image: lol.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 04:18 PM by `ZoD FanTa*.)

(12-01-2017, 01:03 PM)Frost Wrote: I figured to make a giveaway contest, especially if there hasn’t really been one yet. Anyone (who hasn’t got the rank already) can enter it if they want to, there’s not going to be any challanges, you just have to follow the steps given below.

ENTRANCE
The giveway entrance will last for aproximately a week. You basically have to include your in-game nick and type a random number from 1 to 50.

Template (include this - it's an obligatory):

Your in-game nickname:
Why do you want to enter the giveaway?:
A random number (1-50, e.g. 25):
Wishes to other contestants: 

Example (do not copy this):

Your in-game nickname: Frost
Why do you want to enter the giveaway?: Because I want to help the server, free it from the cheaters or rule breakers in general.
A random number (1-50, e.g. 25): 13
Wishes to other contestants: good luck!

TIME
The giveaway starts today (01/12/2017) and it will end on (09/12/2017) 12:00 - GMT +2.
PRIZE
A super admin for one moth (which costs 4-5 euros). There’s only going to be one winner.

RULES
You can only comment(post) once, so choose your number whisely.
Don’t create multiple accounts just to get an advantage, you will be disqualified.
Don’t choose multiple numbers, choose only one.

NOTE
After winning and recieving your super admin, you will be completely responsible for your own actions.
You will recieve super admin in every usercs server.
The winner will be announced publicly in this thread after the competition will end.
Your admin will be bought during the time of that day, but if you don't recieve it - contact me privately.
Don't copy the whole information, only copy the template.

Thanks for competing and wish all of you the best!
Your in-game nickname:`ZoD FanTa*

Why do you want to enter the giveaway?:I want to Enter the giveaway Because Frost asked me, And to Remove sh** hackers from the server I like most. xD
A random number (1-50, e.g. 25):5
Wishes to other contestants: I Hope you all good luck and everything you want Tongue

Your in-game nickname:`ZoD FanTa*

Why do you want to enter the giveaway?:I want to Enter the giveaway Because Frost asked me, And to Remove sh** hackers from the server I like most. xD
A random number (1-50, e.g. 25):5
Wishes to other contestants: I Hope you all good luck and everything you want Tongue

The winner is - @ Configas! [The closest number to 42].

Congratulations!

Contact me privetely, provide your in-game nickname and the password you would like to use for your super admin.